Get FREE Printable Download of these Bible Verses!
Would you like to download and print a copy of these bible verses? Then simply click here to download!
For with God nothing shall be impossible. –Luke 1:37
God’s will for us His children is sound health and vitality. Jesus clearly tells us in John 10:10 “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.” (ESV)
Jesus came and died for us to reconcile us back to God, and also to give us life abundantly. He took our pains and grieves. He was bruised for our iniquities and offers us healing by the stripes He took. It is not His will for us to be sick, and He has the power to heal and restore us back to good health whenever we need it.
“If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?” –Matthew 7:11
Healing is definitely a good thing, and our Heavenly Father is the best Father of all. Good health is His will for you. Encourage yourself in God’s Word and believe His Word.
My prayer is that the verses below will help increase your faith, empower and encourage you in Jesus’ name. Have faith in God!
And he said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace, and be healed of your disease.” –Mark 5:34
1. Beloved, I pray that in all respects you may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers. -3 John 1:2
2. For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the LORD, because they have called you an outcast: ‘It is Zion, for whom no one cares!’ –Jeremiah 30:17 (ESV)
3. Heal me, O LORD, and I will be healed; Save me and I will be saved, For You are my praise. –Jeremiah 17:14 (NASB)
4. And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee. -Exodus 23:25
5. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. –Psalm 103:3 (NLT)
6. And the LORD will protect you from all sickness. He will not let you suffer from the terrible diseases you knew in Egypt, but he will inflict them on all your enemies! –Deuteronomy 7:15
7. The Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from the dead, lives in you. And just as God raised Christ Jesus from the dead, he will give life to your mortal bodies by this same Spirit living within you. –Romans 8:11 (NLT)
8. And He said, “If you will give earnest heed to the voice of the LORD your God, and do what is right in His sight, and give ear to His commandments, and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have put on the Egyptians; for I, the LORD, am your healer.” –Exodus 15:26 (NASB)
9. There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. –Psalm 91:10
10. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective. –James 5:16 (NIV)
11. Jesus called his twelve disciples together and gave them authority to cast out evil spirits and to heal every kind of disease and illness. –Matthew 10:1
12. “LORD, help!” they cried in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress. He sent out his word and healed them, snatching them from the door of death. –Psalm 107:19-20 (NLT)
13. But he was pierced for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his wounds we are healed. –Isaiah 53:5 (ESV)
14. When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick: -Matthew 8:16
15. And heal those in it who are sick, and say to them, ‘The kingdom of God has come near to you.’ –Luke 10:9 (NASB)
16. I will not die; instead, I will live to tell what the LORD has done. –Psalm 118:17 (NLT)
17. The LORD will guide you continually, giving you water when you are dry and restoring your strength. You will be like a well-watered garden, like an ever-flowing spring. –Isaiah 58:11 (NLT)
18. His flesh shall be fresher than a child’s: he shall return to the days of his youth: -Job 33:25
19. Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all. –Psalm 34:19
20. I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners. –Isaiah 57:18
21. My son, be attentive to my words; incline your ear to my sayings. Let them not escape from your sight; keep them within your heart. For they are life to those who find them, and healing to all their flesh. –Proverbs 2:10-22 (ESV)
***Unless otherwise stated, all scriptures are from the King James Version
If you’ll like a manual to help you navigate God’s Word, get scriptures for different situations, and learn how to turn these scriptures into prayers, you may want to check out my book: